Monday, July 25, 2011

Acupuncture education at your fingertips....

I am a strong believer in educating my patients about Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and how it can help them in their lives both physically and emotionally. I recently came across a free online book that describes Acupuncture and the concepts behind TCM in a way that I believe patients will understand.

Questions such as "How is TCM different from western medicine?", "What is qi?" and "What should I expect from my acupuncture session?" can all be read in this online version by clicking here

This online book is intended to be a source of information on the subject of acupuncture to patients, prospective patients,prospective students and lay-people in general.

As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions on how acupuncture can help you by emailing me directly at SharonWyse.L.Ac@gmail or via phone at 917.603.8081
Posted by Sharon Wyse L.Ac.

No comments:

Post a Comment