Thursday, July 13, 2017

HGH (Human Growth Hormone) and IVF

Interesting use of HGH in the fertility field. I only know of 1 clinic in NYC that uses this and it has shown some good results so far....
"Adequate growth hormone levels are critical for good ovarian follicle development, yet growth hormone levels are known to decline significantly with age. Studies have show that adjuvant growth hormone treatment during IVF may help some women to beat the odds and have a higher take home baby rate especially when ovarian reserve is poor and previous cycles have failed. Restoring youthful growth hormone levels may boost fertility by influencing embryo quality."  click here for more info

3 comments:

  1. I want to take body building hormone. So you know about best hgh supplements. But I don't know, I don't take before it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, we don't expect aging. So some people take Best Anti Aging Products for protecting aging speed (like HGH). I don't know, really it is work or not. If you know, let me know.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete