Monday, March 28, 2011

Testimonials

Over the years I have received various Thank you's and testimonials from my patients; I would like to share a few:


I have always believed in Eastern medicine, but I also believe in finding the right practitioner...having been on the hunt for a good acupuncturist since moving to NY several years ago, I am so glad I found Sharon Wyse. Not only has each session with Sharon been thoroughly relaxing, but any ache, pain or ailment that I have walked in with, I have well and truly walked out leaving behind. I would highly recommend Sharon to anyone who is both experienced and new to this type of treatment.
~Jen Thomas, Astoria NY



"Sharon’s acupuncture as worked wonders for my asthma.  As soon as she starts placing the needles I can feel my chest begin to open up.  I used to take Singulair every day.  Now I only take it when I really need it.  I definitely recommend anyone with asthma to give it a try."
                            -New York, NY

“I struggled with pain in my shoulder and arm for years.  I had gone to no less than 5 western practitioners who diagnosed me with various issues and were indifferently suggesting surgery.  Immediately after my first treatment with Sharon Wyse I started to feel better.  She had not only worked on my arm when I started seeing her but approached my ailment in a holistic manor paying attention to my asthma and tendency to hunch over – creating strain on my neck and shoulder muscles.  No one else had ever connected them to my ailing shoulder but it made perfect sense.  Not only did it help my arm and relieve me of that pain, but I found myself craving treatments in general. I have been seeing her ever since for any ailments that come up or even if I just feel unbalanced.  Her treatments are like a day at the spa for me.  I always leave Sharon’s treatments feeling so good and relaxed”.
32y/o  New York, NY


"I started seeing Sharon back in 2003 for a chronic digestive problem (IBS) I had suffered with for about 2 years. I had tried everything and was even told by a medical doctor that it was "all in my head" and that I should "try to relax"  Within 2 treatments I had seen a huge difference in my bowel pattern and bowel consistency; within 2 months of acupuncture treatments and herbs I was back to "normal" I didn't even realize how bad my quality of life was until I was able to look back and compare how I was feeling- I couldn't believe how long I had to suffer for nothing?! Sharon spent time with me explaining what she was doing and I felt like (and still feel like) I was in such great hands and so cared after during her treatments. I still continue to see Sharon for other ailments that come up and she even made me an herbal emergency kit for those times that I come down with a cold! “
Sue F., 34

“As a fellow acupuncturist and herbalist who worked with Sharon for over two years I admire Sharon's expertise in Chinese medicine and her devotion to wellbeing of patients.  She always inspired me to look deeper into patient’s cases and generously shared her extensive knowledge as we discussed treatment strategies.  She sees patients as whole complex beings and treats that way.  I was lucky to have many acupuncture sessions with Sharon.  They were very effective in reducing various ailments such as headaches, colds, backache, digestive problems, and fatigue.  And they always were painless and relaxing!  Sharon's needling technique and bedside manners are exceptional!  I feel confident every time I give Sharon's card to people seeking for a great acupuncturist in the area.”
Angela Gabriel L.Ac.


“I first met Sharon through a friend that was going to see her for acupuncture treatments. At first I was skeptical but I was experiencing so much pre-menstrual pain that I decided to give it a try. My western MD told me that I had endometriosis; he prescribed me pain killers and told me that I would need surgery. I started getting weekly acupuncture and taking the herbal medications that Sharon prescribed. My menses came the following month and I realized that I didn't have the pain like I normally do and even the achiness in my back was gone. I usually have very bad pre menstrual symptoms like tender breast and emotional mood swings but I noticed a huge difference within that first month. After the second month I had no pain what so ever, I couldn't believe that I didn't need to take off of work like I usually had to on the first day of my period. Needless to say I am still pain free and didn't have to have the laparoscopy surgery. I would recommend Sharon to anybody!”
Joanne T.

“Sharon Wyse has helped me in so many ways.  I suffer from anxiety and in the height of it all I was willing to try anything to find relief.  After listening to me patiently, Sharon explained to me what was happening to my body and how acupuncture will help.  For the first time in a long time I had felt a sense of calmness because she cared and made so much sense.  Sharon started treating me with acupuncture and herbs which I have found to be a great help in my recovery. I would recommend and do recommend Sharon to everyone I speak to! “
S.M, 33

“Sharon is one of the brightest people I know. She has a kind heart and a very special way about her that lets you know that you are important and cared for. Sharon is a skilled acupuncturist and herbalist who possess the rare ability to treat her patients with intelligence and kindness at the same time.”
Stephanie Duggins L.Ac.




I had a slight discomfort in one of my testicles, and I went to a urologist for fear
of testicle cancer.  After careful examination, the urologist found nothing wrong, and basically told me to 'live with it' and it 'might go away on its own'.
Well, it did not 'go away on its own'. Nor did it get worse. It just stayed continually uncomfortable. A cousin of mine had recommended acupuncture as a possible cure,  and had highly recommended Sharon Wyse.
I was skeptical, but was willing to give it a try.
I know this may sound crazy, but Sharon cured me in ONE VISIT. I am not joking! Even though I no longerhad any discomfort in my testicle after just one treatment by Sharon, I continued to see her for several months just to keep my body in balance.
It is now almost 9 months later, and I still have no discomfort in my testicle, and feel   terrific.
Thank you, Sharon!!
Scott
New Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment